Ethades is a ready-to-use, multi-purpose disinfectant for the skin and for small surfaces, such as kitchen and computer equipment, instruments, furniture, sanitary ware, cabinets and machines. The skin-friendly alcohol-based disinfectant kills bacteria and yeasts. It is registered for use in the Netherlands (registration number 14065 N) and is intended for professional use only.
- Composition based on the purest ethanol (70%)
- For disinfecting skin and surfaces
- Dries with no streaking
- Professional disinfectant
Usage and dosage
A. LEGAL USAGE CONDITIONS
Only permitted for use as a means to combat bacteria (excluding mycobacteria and bacteria spores) and yeasts for:
- Hygienic disinfecting of hands in the healthcare, food, animal feed and cosmetic industries and laboratories.
- Disinfecting hard surfaces in the healthcare sector.
- Disinfecting hard surfaces that come into contact with food and animal feed and the raw materials for food and animal feed, with the exception of milking machines and milk processing equipment on farms. Dosage and exposure times specified in the instructions for use must be adhered to. Ethades is only for professional use.
B. INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
Ethades is a ready-to-use fluid that must be used undiluted.
A. To disinfect hands:
- Apply 3 ml of Ethades to clean, dry hands.
- Rub the hands together carefully for 30 seconds ensuring the fingertips, thumbs, areas between the fingers and the wrists are thoroughly covered with the fluid.
- Ensure the hands remain wet for 30 seconds.
- Let the hands dry properly.
The minimum exposure time is 30 seconds and the dosage 3 ml. Hand-pumps should be pumped three times; dispensers must be set at 3 ml per dose. Take care: not drying the hands properly before wearing gloves reduces the effect and could lead to skin irritation.
B. To disinfect small surfaces:
Ethades is intended primarily to treat small areas (up to 0.5 m²), such as computer equipments, instruments, furniture, sanitary ware, cabinets and machines. Do not use on surfaces that cannot withstand alcoholic solutions. Surfaces and items to be disinfected should first be cleaned thoroughly using a suitable detergent and then rinsed with clean water and any excess water removed. Apply Ethades undiluted to the surface to be disinfected at a dosage of 40 to 50 ml per m². Ensure the entire surface remains wet for at least 30 seconds.
pH value of concentrate: 7.0
Bottle: 1000 ml spray bottle
Box: 12 x 1000 ml
Safety and storage
Information about storage, transportation and safety can be found in the safety information sheet under the Downloads
|Quantity per pallet
|Quantity per pallet
Weights and measures
With a total concept for catering, retail, (non)-food, office and industry, Qleaniq® is the brand for a stylish and hygienic equipping of your work areas, toilet facilities and office canteens.
A wide selection
Qleaniq offers a wide selection of hygiene articles, such as hand towels, toilet paper, tissues, cleaning paper, dispensers and cleaning requisites. In our webshop these products are split into clear product groups so you can easily find what you need.
Equip your toilet facilities, kitchen or workplace with Qleaniq products and you are ensured a stylish and outstandingly hygienic look. The design and message of the entire range also encourages hygienic and safe behaviour.
Clean and clever
Qleaniq® smart hygiene stands for quality (Quality) that’s clean (cLEAn) and clever (IQ). Very often you can ensure your company’s functional areas are always clean and well equipped by making simple, but clever, choices. For example, selecting rolls of toilet paper that are 100 metres long rather than 25 metres means the rolls won’t need replacing so often. This saves you time, reduces waste and makes for very efficient stock management.
Three product ranges
The three different Qleaniq product ranges - the high-quality Luxury range, the economical Basic range and the sustainable range of 100%eco products – mean there is always a solution that fits your needs.
Especially for the food and catering sectors Qleaniq offers a series of hygiene articles that comply with the most stringent food safety standards. Our specialists will be happy to advise you on your selection.